To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Sales, Inside Sales Associate - Schaumburg, IL
UnitedHealth Group • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
OptumRx’s URAC and ACHC accredited Specialty Pharmacy, Briova, serves the needs of patients with complex chronic diseases.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is expected to develop and execute a territory sales plan, develop sales targets, close sales, coordinate sales efforts with strategic manufacturing and distribution partners, support the needs of the medical practice clients and participate in company sales planning, meetings and reporting as its relates to specialty medications and therapy management. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results, building relationships, customer focus, and promoting all sales and marketing programs.This is a commission eligible position with an uncapped commission plan.
- Building relationships with physician’s offices that deal with complex chronic diseases such as Cancer, Hepatitis C, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, and Allergy.
- Research and identify sales targets.
- Utilize effective communication via phone, email, fax, and WebEx, to deliver the BriovaRx values.
- Qualify prospects and uncover physician offices’ needs.
- Present solutions and key benefits of BriovaRx to physician’s offices in order to influence them to direct prescriptions to our Specialty Pharmacy.
- Provide exceptional post - sale support by collaborating with our pharmacy personnel to ensure that your customer’s expectations are met.
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, and create solutions to improve your skills and achieve your revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Manager to develop and implement strategy initiatives with key account in your territory.
- Establish relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturer reps in your territory.
- Utilize Salesforce.com and all BriovaRx sales / marketing tools, territory data / reports to successfully grow your book of business and achieve stated goals.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards while complying with all UHG and government policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years sales experience with documented success
- Moderate proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Specialty pharmacy knowledge or experience
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Inside Sales , Schaumburg, IL, Illinois, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Sales, Commission, Account Management, BriovaRx, Specialty Pharmacy