To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redding, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager (CA)
Lendmark Financial Services, LLC • Redding, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates 319 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
The role of Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with Lendmark Financial Services objectives. Develops new business; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. In addition, achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships. Provides leadership, training and supervision; delegates day to day operations to the Assistant Branch Manager or other branch personnel.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and motivate staff to meet goals and objectives relating to branch profitability, loan volume, credit quality, delinquency and expense. Make loan decisions up to established lending limits, close consumer loans, and collect accounts in more critical stages of delinquency while ensuring adherence to state and federal guidelines.
- Actively pursue business development relationships within his/her community. Sell products and services to meet sales goals.
- Manage matters regarding hiring, staffing, training, performance reviews and terminations as applicable. Establish lending authority for associates.
- Ensure a high quality of client service. Assist clients with the implementation of solutions, and monitor overall client satisfaction.
- All other duties as assigned.
Manage matters regarding hiring, staffing, training, performance reviews and terminations as applicable. Establish lending authority for associates.
Ensure a high quality of client service. Assist clients with the implementation of solutions, and monitor overall client satisfaction.
All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or comparable education or related training
Five or more years of consumer finance experience and related industry and/or related management experience
Personnel management and budgeting skills
Effective communication, organization and sales skills
Proficient working knowledge of industry related loan software, Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
Ability to relocate
Normal office environment
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight