Company is searching for an IT leader to help sustain and expand our growth trajectory through the use of technology. With a more than 100-year heritage of delivering unmatched quality for our customers, we’re looking for an IT expert who will help position us for the next 100 years of success through effective, strategic use of information technology solutions. As VP of IT, you will lead the information technology vision, strategy, and capabilities across the Company organization, ensuring the best tools, solutions and processes are in place to drive our success. Leveraging a deep knowledge of current and emerging IT trends, you will ensure we are on the forefront of the technology solutions best suited for our business goals.
We’re looking for a proven executive who can balance the art of leadership and the science of technology. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will work with your fellow leaders to align IT strategy to other business initiatives. You will also influence, and guide overall business strategy based on IT opportunities and priorities. We believe technology solutions are critical to Company’s purpose to Deliver Quality, Build Trust, and Improve Lives – and we look forward to welcoming an IT expert to our business who will help us deliver on that purpose.
1. Establishes and executes the organization’s long-term system needs to accomplish the organizational business objectives.
2. Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of the information and technology systems.
3. Lead the organization in the effective and on-going integration, implementation, and maintenance of information technology.
4. Oversees and evaluates system security and back up procedures.
5. Manage and reduce operating costs by leveraging technology to support the objectives of the business.
6. Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization.
7. Develops and maintains corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation, and operation of IT systems.
8. Develops and monitors the approved annual operating and capital budgets for information and technology systems and initiatives.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions Knowledge and Experience Required
1. Ten plus (10+) years of experience in information technology management, advanced manufacturing management, supply chain management, project management, or process excellence.
2. Minimum of seven (7) years of experience leading multi-functional teams preferred.
3. Experience selecting and implementing ERPs preferred.
4. Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver quality solutions.
5. Demonstrated experience in driving change.
6. Strong organization, planning and leadership skills.
7. Strong financial and business process background.
Education and Certification
Bachelor of Science Degree in computer science or related field.
Information Technology Management