Provides quality service and information regarding various available services to inbound callers and makes necessary follow-up outbound calls.
- Processes credit card payments over phone or via Storefront for new and existing accounts.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Processes and completes multiple types of forms.
- Writes and receives correspondence via fax, mail, and e-mail.
- Negotiates payments and fee reductions up to established limits.
- Reviews notices and verifies data through use of several computer systems.
- Documents phone calls and actions in database or forms.
- Receives and processes account update requests from inbound phone calls and mail, as directed.
- Records individual completed daily work statistics.
- Troubleshoots situations accurately, quickly, and efficiently for phone customers.
- Assists other departments or functions with tasks when needed.
- Possesses knowledge in NC Quick Pass processing procedures and performs the following: Transponder fulfillment; Bill-by-Mail invoicing; Payment processing; Service request processing; Mail house document QA review; Nixie processing; and Ferry phone reservation requests and inquiries.
- Performs accurate data entry of license plate numbers from images into database (Image Review.)
- Possesses overall knowledge of GC Services and NCTA guidelines for resolution codes to be used on images viewed.
- Reaches or exceeds daily quotas for number of images processed and within acceptable error rates.
- Assists with customer account maintenance.
- Performs data entry.
- Serves as back up for Storefront and back office.
- Greets and assists customers in Storefront lobby.
- Performs opening and closing duties in Storefront lobby.
- Performs CSR Greeter duties throughout the shift.
- Processes mail and fax applications; processes correspondence received via mail or fax; processes account replenishments; processes account closures; processes “payment return” correspondence.
- Assists with weekly destruction of check payments.
- Assists with updating Inventory Report.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail (operating equipment including sorters, scanners, printers, and postage metering and sealing equipment.)
- Processes nixie mail in VECTOR and processes re-mail items when applicable.
- Maintains an above-average attendance record.
- Completes Batch Control Log for incoming mail.
- Scans documentation for attachment to accounts
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
No experience necessary
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours
Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
Cope with high-stress and changing environment
Adhere to policies and procedures
Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
- Product Quality Assurance
- Stress Management