Careers at Rally Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Our mission at Rally® is to empower individuals to take control of their health through personalized, data-driven health care information and recommendations that lead to better outcomes. We leverage our digital platform and leading-edge technology to make health care data accessible wherever and whenever people need it, all while ensuring safety and reliability. Here, you’ll help people find the right doctors, give them a clear breakdown of costs, incentivize them to stay focused on their overall health with daily goals, and help them earn rewards such as discounts on a wide range of goods as well as bonuses for reaching fitness objectives. As part of our Rally® team, you’ll have the opportunity to drive change with an innovative healthcare technology company that is dedicated to creating a culture of healthy living. Help us bring real change to healthcare and you’ll experience what it’s like to do your life's best work.(sm)
Join Rally Health as a Lead, Technology Systems Analyst/Operations where you will help manage vendor agreements, technology budgets, and potentially a team. You will also perform other duties or special projects in support of departments' goals. As part of the Technology Team, you will report to VP, Information Technology and work with other Rally Information Technology Teams. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Build and execute an annual department budget and planning for the assigned department
- Build KPIs and SLAs for the technology team, manage the performance of the team and goals, and share performance with the executive team
- Work with division and department executives to ensure the department continues to enable and enhance their operations
- Manage and forecast the technology budget including monthly expense management and future year planning
- Help manage third party vendor contracts and performance
- Build a continuing education program for the technology team and other team members so information technology trends and best practices are shared across the organization
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and manage urgent events as they arise
- Author new and edit existing technology procedures
- Manage technology projects including cloud native technologies within the department
- Determine root cause of problems and identifies workarounds or permanent fixes
- Perform other tasks or special projects in support of departments' goals
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Experience in technology, engineering, DevSecOps, and solving various software and hardware problems
- Experience managing vendor agreements, technology budgets, and potentially a team
- Solid technical problem solving and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience in CI/CD
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Lead, Technology Systems Analyst & Operations, Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Remote, Washington, DC, Telecommute, WFH, Telecommuter