To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
251 East Boardwalk Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Overnight CAREGivers (Awake)
Home Instead Senior Care • Fort Collins, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Serving Larimer & Weld Counties
At Home Instead Senior Care, our CAREGivers enjoy building relationships with the seniors in our community and look forward to going to work each day! Working here nurtures their soul and is a passion rather than just a job. This labor of love will enable you to build fulfilling and lasting relationships with your clients while dignifying them through their aging process. Most importantly, you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. The world's most trusted source of home care is seeking compassionate individuals like YOU, to help care for our seniors.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with dressing/grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills and personal care training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have a reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance
Why CAREGivers want to work with us:
- Flexible Schedules that fit your life & availability
- World-Class Training
- Compatibility Matching
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Paid On-going Development & Education
- 24/7 Office support
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/365 or call 970.494.0289 and ask to speak with Kyla.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.