Looking to earn some extra money, and still make it home to get the kids off the bus? We have flexible schedules to meet your needs!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care!
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
CNA's and HHA's always welcome and encouraged to apply!
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Have Questions? Contact Amanda Williams at: Phone number blocked - click to apply
or Email blocked - click to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.