Are you passionate about Sales? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambiance for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.Responsibilities
What do our Account Executives do?
As an Account Executive, you will be offering a wide range of services to enhance the commercial environment. You will be using your cold calling skills to meet and present interior plant design ideas, ambient scenting and commercial wall art to all types of clients. Our products and services are found in law offices, accounting firms, insurance companies, corporate centers, office building lobbies, hotels, shopping malls, banks, hospitals, retail sites, etc. The business base is endless.
- Contact prospective customers in person, virtually and/or via the phone to set appointments, sell new products and services including all lines of business where applicable
- Follow best practices targeted to new commercial customers
- Use Sales-force for daily activity, proposals and products and services offered to customers
- Works with Regional Sales Manager, District Manager and Operations Managers to identify revenue streams in our core market segments
- Ensure world class first service, by communicating with key operations colleagues to outline all necessary details of accounts sold
- Attend all new service installations when applicable to ensure proper hand-off of customer requirements to operations
Your income is comprised of an excellent Base Salary, Great Commission Program, and Car Allowance. This is not only a job opportunity but also a Career Opportunity for someone looking to join the Industry Leader of one of the world's premier business services companies Rentokil North America.
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Experience selling into multiple market segments a plus
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Successfully complete all LOB/New Product Annual Certifications
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations
- Tolerate sitting and driving a motor vehicle for extended hours each day
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Health-care or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you? Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)