A well-known Birmingham organization is in search of QA Testers (Manual and Automated) to join their growing team! You will get to use some of the most cutting-edge testing tools and quickly advance your career. This person will be responsible for test planning, documenting, coordinating and executing activities related to testing for database, systems and user interfaces. If you are enthusiastic about QA and understand how important it can be for an organization, then you would be a great fit for this team!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work with team leads, business partners, project managers, business analysts and end users to plan, design and execute test scripts and scenarios
- Develop testing that covers areas such as software scenarios, database impacts, regression testing, error/bug testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting those defects to teams and managers
- Actively participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, risks, etc.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent experience
- Analytical skills and attention to detail - technical background a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills relative to testing and technical issues.
- Team player and the capacity to work with multiple project members.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to relay and share information and clarify instructions for delivery of test cases to production support personnel.
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems.
- Knowledge and/or experience of JIRA and ALM is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile Methodology particularly, ATDD is a plus
Attention To Detail
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB8234_21575
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.