As a Lead QA Engineer [Lead SDET], you will be:
* Working with Developers and QA engineers
* Crafting frameworks that will reduce defects, improve quality, and enable delivery
* Building numerous functional automated tests scripts for our Mobile application
* Assist in developing Automated test scripts to test APIs functionality, performance, security and scalability
* Implement automated test pipelines and standard test scripts
* Providing day-to-day technical direction to QA engineers
* Working on defining strategies for automated functional testing as part of Sprints
* Resolving technical issues faced by the QA team
* Develop appropriate testing approaches
About you, you are:
* From diverse background working with development, product, and customer support teams in agile environments.
* Expertise in creating quality software and a never-ending desire to solve customer problems.
* 4 years of experience in software automated testing
* Hands-on in QA testing techniques and best practices
* Expertise in automation test scripts to validate product features
* Experience in building automated functional test scripts for web and mobile
* Experience in implementing automation frameworks from scratch
* Strong programming knowledge in any object-oriented programming language
* Experience with REST API functional, load and performance testing
* Are passionate about testing software and are constantly striving to make software testing more consistent, efficient, and reliable.
Bonus Points for:
* Experience with mobile application testing in iOS & Android
* Experience automating IoT devices testing
* Experience with firmware and systems engineering teams.
* Experience with software architecture, patterns, and practices.
- Agile Methodology
- Computer Programming
- Customer Service