To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Osage Beach, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Therapist Team Lead
Compass Health Network • Osage Beach, MO
Posted 22 days ago
*This position will be traveling between all Lake Area offices (Camdenton, Osage Beach, and Eldon).
Provides outpatient team leadership to approximately ten (10) outpatient department team members. Ensures team coordination and provides support to the Director of Outpatient Services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Assure professional coverage (professional services, open access, crisis, etc) for assigned offices
• Approve timesheets for assigned staff
• Assist with or assure daily availability to clinical providers, consultation (directly and with assistance from professional leads), and ongoing opportunity for skills development as professionally able
• Coordinate with Professional leads to keep abreast of best practices
• Leads monthly staff meeting to present agency admin updates and present 1 clinical case for group consultation
• Assist with clinical orientation of new staff, including familiarization tours, documentation, welcoming, etc
• Review and co-sign documentation for new staff (this includes notes, wellness plans, and psychological assessments) for the first 30 days of employment to ensure compliance with agency expectations
• Conduct AIM discussions with assigned staff to develop professional goals
• Assist with other clinical leadership of LPCs LCSWs, Psychologists, Professional Counselors, Substance Use Disorder Professionals, to offer case consultation as requested and co-facilitate monthly Peer Consultation in assigned offices
• Monitoring staff coverage for the office including open access and groups – communicating with CRSs if appointments need to be cancelled
• Approve requests for PTO/Leave and approve time sheets in Kronos
• Provide crisis intervention and open access services as needed
• Follow up with consumers as needed
• Performs all of the essential functions of a Therapist or Psychologist as defined in the appropriate job description
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team oriented and values diversity
• Oversees day-to-day operations and tasks of supervisees
• Completes performance development/AIM process
• Time card management – manages time sheets
• Ensures progress and development is made toward departmental strategic plan goals
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPOSURE RISK
Operating vehicles or machinery
• Master’s degree required for PLPC, LPC, LMFT, LMSW or LCSW license level
• Doctorate degree required for LP license level
At least five (5) years of professional experience required
PLPC, LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW or LP valid in Missouri required
Compass Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.