To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McKinney, TX 75071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Associate Communications Specialist - Education K-12
Aramark • McKinney, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Marketing Communications role will be responsible for strategy development and implementation of internal and external (not student) communication programs that will enhance and support the Aramark brand at CPS. The position will implement internal communications to inform, engage, educate employees while building advocacy for the company and brand. The Communications position will also be responsible for external communications with clients, community constituents in accordance with the education CPS strategy, as well as coordination with Corporate Communications and Public Affairs to field media inquiries.
The position requires collaboration with K-12 senior leadership, cross-functional team members, channel growth, operations, vendors, partners and local agencies, and enterprise communications, branding teams and other third parties such as vendors and agencies.
Specific job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Employee Communications: Develop an annual internal communications plan to enhance B2E communications and drive employee advocacy. Support CPS RVP in planning, development and execution all written communications and videos. Develop, refine, execute and oversee content development for all existing vehicles for internal communications including but not limited to RVP monthly messages, other employee communication, email protocols and workload improvement initiatives. Develop key communications, presentations and scripting/presentation notes. Oversee content and implementation of business unit meetings, videoconferences, and events. Work with both Aramark CPS human resources and labor relations to ensure compliance to Aramark & CPS guidelines in all communications.
- Communications Plan/Strategy: In collaboration with the Education Sector communications team, develop and manage a comprehensive client / constituent (principals, employees, teachers, parents, community leaders, school administration) communications plan to include newsletters, monthly-joint-review templates, annual review template and process. This is to include content strategy, distribution, tracking and measurement.
- Success Stories/Best Practices: Working closely with Aramark CPS functional leaders and area managers, set-up a process to systematically and periodically capture best practices, successes, innovative programs and other efforts to generate awareness and advocacy for Aramark & CPS in the marketplace. Develop plans to share these through client communication tools (newsletters and MJRs) and via other channels such as social media, and website.
- Relationship Development and Support: Collaborate with senior CPS leadership in the documentation of Aramark success stories and achievements for retention efforts. Provide strategic direction for driving client advocacy that aligns with our value proposition. Collaborate with the B2B Marketing Directors and VP on projects, materials, speaking engagement presentations, and other thought leadership projects designed to communicate the Aramark brand and value proposition at CPS and in the Chicago area. Work in collaboration with the sector and enterprise Corporate Communications and local community engagement team to develop plans for additional advocacy. Support development of CPS case studies, client/key constituent testimonials, best practices, innovation stories, and other information in support of the communications plan.
- Field Communications Tools/Templates: Develop, implement, and continuously improve operator communications templates to use with clients, client constituents and campus/district communities. Ensure the alignment of the tools with sector messaging and enterprise brand standards.
Presentations/Meetings: Work with CPS senior leadership and K-12 senior team to script written and verbal communications internally and externally as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and/or B2B communications.
- PR, Marketing and/or Corporate Communications experience.
- Superb writing skills are required.
- Microsoft proficiency in Word, Power Point and Excel is a requirement
- PR experience is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Education and/or services marketing experience a plus.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a matrix organization.
- Experience managing multiple projects on a tight deadline.
- Experience in design programs is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required/Master’s Degree preferred
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran