$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
My client, a growing national transportation company, located in Rahway has a brand new role due to growth for a Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager.
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
The ideal candidate will have 2 years plus of public accounting experience. Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is required. Revenue recognition is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Richard Hecht at
732 634 7200
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager
. If you are already in contact with one of our recruiting managers, please reach out to that recruiter directly to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles