Assesses the needs of walk-in and phone callers and ensures their referral to the service or resource that best addresses those needs. Coordinates and prioritizes in-patient bed reservations and placement; ensure the seamless admission of the patient to the appropriate level of care. Is responsible for advising, informing and assisting the physician and the physician’s office before and during hospitalization; informs them of hospital policies and procedures relative to their patient’s stay.Qualifications
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have current valid license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse issued by the State.
2. Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in health related field preferred.
3. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. Minimum two (2) years’ experience with Inpatient Psychiatric Care and two (2) years’ experience in coordinating level of care assessment.
5. Assaultive Behavior Management training within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to LVN - Pysch Intake - GLEN Psych
Basic Cardiac Life Support