To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Skippack, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The H&K Group • Skippack, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Engineering Division of the H&K Group, Inc., located in Skippack, PA, is searching for the ideal civil engineer to join its team!.
Candidates must be self-motivated, organized, competent, and professional individual who manages the planning, design and permitting of civil engineering projects including, but not limited to, highways, subdivisions, and land development. Individual should possess a strong knowledge of stormwater, erosion and sediment control, water and sewer design principles and should be able to interpret and apply municipal land use ordinances.
Essential Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Prepare thorough site analysis to determine allowable density and layout constraints based upon municipal land use ordinances and site specific features.
- Prepare horizontal and vertical alignment of street layout and profiles.
- Prepare detailed grading plans.
- Prepare thorough stormwater management design based upon municipal land use ordinances and/or State best management practices/regulations.
- Prepare thorough water supply and sewage facilities design.
- Prepare erosion and sedimentation control/NPDES plans and post construction stormwater management designs in accordance with State best management practices/regulations.
- Prepare utility design and manage utility coordination for various land development projects.
- Manage sub-consultants related to geotechnical, wetlands, traffic, etc.
- Travel to field, project, Township, etc. meetings to communicate project design aspects with Project Managers, Engineers, Township officials and Clients. (A company fleet vehicle will be provided in such instances.)
- Ability to write comprehensive and detailed narratives and various forms of correspondence.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Required Equipment/Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, the individual MUST have an in depth knowledge of AutoCAD 2017 (or more recent version) as well as AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 (or more recent version), NO EXCEPTIONS. The individual shall also be competent using Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel, Hydraflow. (Experience in VTPSUHM a plus.)
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!