Are you searching for a culture that focuses on growth and development of people? A company that prides itself in the integration and utilization of foundational core values at every level? Prime Secured is hiring!
- Prime Secured is a national provider of security, mobility and infrastructure solutions. We offer a unique life cycle approach to engagements that ensures you always have access to the right combination of engineering, consultation and innovation.
- We have worked to create the corporate culture that makes you glad you came to Prime, including a team atmosphere that encourages innovation and collaboration, opportunities for autonomy and critical thinking, ongoing personal growth and professional development and a chance to work with some of the best clients in the world.
The Low Voltage Security Technician assist the Security Installer and or the Lead Security Technician troubleshoot, install, repair, and maintain access control systems, electronic key systems, locking devices, visitor management systems, IP video surveillance, and any other hardware related to those systems and devices.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently install access control devices and related hardware on all doors, including low voltage electric door hardware
- Independently install video surveillance systems including cameras, software, switches, patch panels, and other associated devices
- Independently install intrusion alarm wiring, control panels, and other associated devices
- Independently performing scheduled preventative maintenance on access control, IP video system, and intrusion alarm systems
- Under supervision, program access system, and IP video surveillance, and intrusion alarm systems.
- Ensure departmental daily records are maintained and accurate
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent (vocational/technical/business school background is strongly preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience with low voltage cabling preferred
- Familiarity with the use of various hand and power tools
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Good judgment is required
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must
- Probationary period of 90 days
- Individuals with a felony or misdemeanor convictions MAY not be hired
- Access Controls
- Cladding (Construction)
- Customer Service
- Electrical Switchgear