Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
Interested in developing your career? You could join a promising Manufacturing company via Robert Half Finance as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. Matching, batching and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks will be essential for this role. The job site for the full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Dallas, Texas area. Use this exciting opportunity to advance your career.
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Execute full-cycle A/P
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Excel Formulas experience desired
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.