To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emeryville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (Per Diem / On-Call) $35 - $45 /hour
Maxim Healthcare Services • Emeryville, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse - RN
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)who will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of thenursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Registered Nurse (RN)demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective andefficient manner with supervision.
We have FULL TIME, PART TIME, and PER DIEM opportunities allaround the Bay Area. Pay ranges from $35 to $45 depending on various variables.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implementand evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic andpsychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and informationfrom health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursingdiagnoses.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identifiednursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursinginterventions.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities,plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changesin medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meetpatient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state inwhich the nurse practices.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse(RN) contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"