Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are actively hiring caregivers for clients in Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and McMinn Counties.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits such as:
- Flexible Scheduling
- 401K with Contribution Matching
- Gas Allowances and Reimbursement
- Primary Care and Pharmacy Services
- Aflac Supplemental Ins.
- Bonus Incentives
- Ongoing Training and Career Advancement
We currently offer rapid COVID-19 testing, in-house, and vaccination assistance.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/560Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.