IT Help Desk TechnicianWho we are
Thomas Cuisine is an award-winning, privately held contract food service company. We advocate the healing power of whole foods and believe in preparing scratch-made cuisine fresh each day. Every Thomas Cuisine team member is an ambassador, carrying out our mission, reflecting our values, and building relationships while "doing the right thing". What’s in it for you
As part of our team, the ideal candidate will gain access to supportive and smart partners, first-class learning and engagement technologies, exceptional employee wellness and medical benefits, and much more!
This position is hybrid; working both in-office and remotely. Must live in either Boise, Idaho or Salt Lake City, Utah. Wage range
: $21.00 - $27.00/hour, depending on experience. What you will do
The IT Help Desk Technician is instrumental in connecting technology resources and applications to users in our corporate office and remote users. The position will be part of the Help Desk team in supporting over 1400 users at 80+ remote locations. This role will assist in training users on "best practice" use and access to technology resources. Help Desk hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 am- 4:30 pm and additional as needed. This position reports to the VP of IT.
This team member...
What you will need
- Strong customer service-oriented individual, a self-starter who is detail-oriented and possesses level 1 and 2 progressive troubleshooting skills.
- Supports network-wide applications and services and creates/maintains User Accounts in Azure/Office 365.
- Images/Configures/Deploys/Troubleshoots laptops and tablets.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 11 Pro/Enterprise.
- JAMF – iPad/iOS MDM administration.
- Safety Culture – iAuditor platform support/administration.
- Support basic printer installation and network connectivity wifi/wired.
- Leverage Remote Administration tools to help remote users.
- Onboard new users and assist with training on network applications.
- Support Office 365 and applications (OneDrive, Team, Yammer, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Forms).
- Manage IT Assets Inventory (computers, accessories, Office 365 Licensing allocation).
- Co-administer Fresh Service HelpDesk Software.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Orientated….believing that your number one customer is the people you work with.
- Proficiency with Windows Desktop, MS Office, Azure/Office365, Network Printing, and Basic Network Topology.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills: ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Self-motivated – propensity to take initiative and create value.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience supporting Windows-based systems, as well as Office 365 and Teams is required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs and occasional travel required to support field accounts (<25%).
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a successful entrepreneurial company with a fast-paced, but friendly, professional environment! Please provide a cover letter explaining how you are suited for this position.Who you are
People who do well on our team are service-minded and have a helpful, humble, and hungry nature. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, a spirit of curiosity, a bravery to try new things, a tendency to assume best intentions, and a hunger to learn and grow. We actively seek out team members who care deeply about the mission, passionately search for the answers to their questions, humbly lean on partners for help, tirelessly do what it takes, and reflect on their days with gratitude. If that’s you, PLEASE come say “Hi”; we’ve been waiting for you!
Thomas Cuisine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. We believe in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging and our mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees’ differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. REAL Food | Genuine Service | Enduring Relationships
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service