To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelby charter Township, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Royal Building Products • Shelby charter Township, MI
Posted 5 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The maintenance role is responsible for maintaining, upgrading and modifying all equipment including current production equipment and future program equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot plastic injection molding equipment.
- Troubleshoot support equipment including, but not limited to, material feed systems, water cooling and delivery systems, baggers, heat staking and sonic welding equipment, lift trucks, box taping machines, conveyors, stretch wrapping and shrink wrapping equipment, and other support equipment.
- Electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repairs to equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment inventory and repair records.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment.
- Assist with or perform repairs to the facility.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Employee Conduct and Work Rules
- Comply with all policies contained in the Employee Handbook
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read assembly and part drawings, and electrical and hydraulic controls schematics and diagrams.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to operate various powered lifts.
- Must have 3 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in plastic injection molding.
- Knowledge of MIOSHA standards applicable to a manufacturing operation.