Weichert Co. is hiring a Real Estate Instructor in Hoboken, New Jersey.The Real Estate Instructor is responsible for teaching state regulated real estate pre-licensing courses which provide the education necessary to prepare students for the New Jersey licensing exams. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for the delivery of required intellectual material for successful completion of the Pennsylvania pre-licensing courses.
* Accurately completes class records to document compliance wtih state real estate commissions.
* Follows lesson plans; leads classroom discussions on relevant topics and educates students regarding real estate principles and practices.
* Provides information regarding licensing. Answers any questions students may have.
* Maintains a positive learning environment for the participants; maintains classroom control at all times.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet with following requirements:
* Bachelor's, graduate, or postgraduate degree in the subject matter of the course to be taught; or
* Three (3) years of practical or teaching experience in a profession, trade, or occupation directly related to the subject matter of the course to be taught
* Experience levels are defined by state statutory requirements, outlined in the "Education, Certification, and License Requirements" section
* In-depth knowledge of national and state-specific real estate principles and practices
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to conduct presentations
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Strong attention to detail Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled