To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Revenue Manager
Nelson • San Ramon, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job Number: 2135048
Senior Revenue Manager
A Public SaaS Company in the East Bay is seeking a Senior Revenue Manager with a CPA and solid background in Public Accounting. We are looking for a hands-on Senior Manager Revenue Accounting to lead the global revenue accounting team and manage a team of revenue analysts. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of revenue accounting, overseeing technical accounting research related to new and proposed accounting standards as well as complex revenue transactions.
- Serve as the finance organization's subject matter expert on revenue accounting and provide guidance on contracts, technical accounting, policy or process issues related to revenue
- Oversee and review of non-standard contracts to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with US GAAP and internal policies.
- Work closely with the Company's external auditors to ensure approved revenue policies are adhered to and monitored and prepare schedules and reports in support of annual audit.
- Assist in the review of revenue disclosures for external financial reporting, including 10Q's, 10K's and 8K's and assist in ensuring compliance with SEC and GAAP reporting requirements.
- Identify, design and propose ways to make the revenue accounting function more efficient, accurate and timely on a global basis.
- Develop, maintain and update internal controls documentation for revenue recognition and support audits of internal controls
- Own the complete revenue close cycle: Contract Review, Revenue Journals, Reconciliations, SOX Controls, and Audit.
- 10+ years of combined experience in both public accounting and leading a revenue accounting function in a publicly traded company
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting
- CPA required
- Big 4 experience highly preferred
- Detailed knowledge of relevant revenue accounting guidance under ASC 606 relating to SaaS and services revenue recognition and multiple-element arrangements
- Ability and a desire to research and document US GAAP with an emphasis on ASC 606
- Ability to analyze problems, develop/recommend solutions, and resolve complex revenue accounting issues
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while meeting goals and deadlines
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and ability to drive change
- Salesforce and Net Suite experience are preferred.
Compensation north of $160K DOE, plus equity and great benefits. For confidential consideration, please email resumes
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."