The Information Technology (IT) Systems Specialist will help the company to support internal clients and document and support internal processes to meet changing business needs. The IT Systems Specialist will be responsible for assisting the infrastructure team in implementing, maintaining and documenting network and server systems, and related infrastructure. The candidate will support the helpdesk by providing tier 2 and 3 ticket support, developing documentation and FAQ’s, and providing training on company systems and infrastructure. The candidate needs to be bright and imaginative, with a diverse skill set and strong communication skills, specifically seeking a work environment on a small dynamic team where they can impact the direction of the organization and be a contributor to the overall success of the business.
The organization’s information technology business application and data infrastructure is primarily a Microsoft Windows based environment including Azure, Office365, SQL Server and other Microsoft products and solutions. Duties include:
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detail oriented technical education, training and certifications desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and customer-facing communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to use tools and skills to develop solutions for new or unfamiliar problems and technologies.
- Able to use good judgment and skill to successfully resolve customer requests.
- Good working knowledge of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Microsoft windows environment including Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365 and Azure.
- Strong understanding and capable of implementing and managing National Institute of Standards and Technology/Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (NIST/CMMC) compliance requirements.
- Experience with databases and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
- Experience with scripting tools such as PowerShell.
- Ability to create accurate diagrams and documentation of systems and procedures.
- Ability to provide input as well as take direction.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Systems Specialist
for more information.