To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77034
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Vehicle Repair Adviser
Employer Flexible • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Maintenance Vehicle Repair Advisor
Exciting opportunity with a full-service Fleet Management company! Our busy Maintenance Management department is growing and expanding our capacity to better serve our customers. To ensure optimum customer service, we’re hiring a Repair Adviser to work one-on-one with our customers and repair facilities. Your job will be to review repair requests, seek customer approval as necessary, and document all transactions. We’re counting on you to develop extensive product knowledge and to serve all our customers in a friendly professional manner. We offer in-house training and support. This position is located in the SE Houston area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer calls from repair facilities (ex. Firestone, Pep Boys, etc.)
- Rotational on-call duty to take calls in the evening and weekends. Rotation is approximately every 3 weeks.
- Must have an overall knowledge of general auto parts and repairs
- Review vehicle maintenance history to determine if repairs are warranted and pricing is reasonable.
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Reach out to customers for repair approvals as necessary.
- Help customers decide between repairing or replacing a vehicle.
- Create customer requested maintenance history reports
- Must be computer savvy but company will train on their systems
- Strong professional written/verbal communication skills are required as this role will be communicating with customers, vendor partners, and internal customers via phone and email
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
NOTE: This is not a Management position Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D
- Company paid Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off and Holidays