To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77034
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Management Vehicle Repair Adviser
Employer Flexible • Houston, TX
Posted 28 days ago
We are a full-service fleet management company and our busy Maintenance Management department is expanding our capacity to better serve our customers. To ensure optimum customer service, we’re hiring a Repair Adviser to work one-on-one with our customers and repair facilities. Your job will be to review repair requests, seek customer approval as necessary, and document all transactions. We’re counting on you to develop extensive product knowledge and to serve all our customers in a friendly professional manner. We offer in-house training and support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer calls from repair facilities. Rotational on-call duty to take calls in the evening and weekends.
- Review vehicle maintenance history to determine if repairs are warranted and pricing is reasonable.
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Reach out to customers for repair approvals as necessary. Help customers decide between repairing or replacing a vehicle.
- Create customer requested maintenance history reports.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D
- Company paid Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off and Holidays