Treasury Analyst/Assistant TreasurerCompensation:
$90000.00 to $95500.00 yearly
This company is looking to expand their treasury team and are seeking a Senior Treasury Systems Analyst to join their organization. If you are hired, you will be joining a growth-oriented company in a key role. If you are hired for the Senior Treasury Systems Analyst position, you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Help to oversee the external financing structure with debt agreements, covenant compliance and lender reporting
• Support global reporting and analysis around treasury activities, best practices, and KPIs
• Analyze financial data and models to support recommendations and analysis for executive leadership
• Long and medium-term cash forecasting
• Assist with M& A funding and reporting
• Support managing with process improvements and other duties as directed by leadership
Our client is one of the most dynamic organizations in Michigan. They have a truly amazing team, exciting products, and the chance to further develop your career!
Our client is the global leader in the industry they serve. They have a great environment, team, and corporate growth. As a result, this client is looking to expand their team and hire a Senior Treasury Systems Analyst! For consideration candidates will need to have the following experiences:
• Possess 3 or more years of corporate treasury experience or similar with a big 4 or large regional accounting firm
• Understand US GAAP/accounting issues
• Prepared statement of cash flows
• Have financial modeling experience specific to forecasting, and foreign exchange
Our client is requiring candidates possess an undergraduate degree in accounting or finance and candidates with their CTP or CPA will be given preference.
For immediate consideration please apply today! If you have questions or would like additional information please call Jeff Sokolowski directly at
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Process Improvements (Business)