To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80012
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Denver Robert Half Technology Account Executive
Robert Half International • Denver, CO
Posted 10 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONDenver Robert Half Technology Account Executive
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract to hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the account executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years’ of business to business development experience and/or working in an IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONCO DENVER