One of TekSystems major clients is hiring a few remote technical writers to work on their growing team! If the below sounds like you, please email your resume
This is a 7 months contract with potential to be extended or be taken on permanently - extension and conversion is not guaranteed.
Remote Work from Home - will continue to be remote after the current health pandemic, but the person will have to occasionally travel to the office for team meetings.
This person will be working 8am-5pm on a team of 5-10 others.
*The interview process will be virtual until further notice.
* Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
* Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement
* Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
* Creates and maintains technical writing standards.
* Writes, modifies/changes controlled documents.
* Writes, reviews, and maintains department standard operating procedures.
* Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
* Develop and maintain a wide range of documentation with a focus on internal help guides and support systems
* Create Visio flow diagrams
* Create workflows
* Assist with other duties as needed
* Business Analyst work experience or equivalent
* Experience mapping processes using Visio or similar tools
* Microsoft Office/Suite proficient
Nice to have:
- Project management experience - a plus
- Healthcare experience - a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Standard Operating Procedure