About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
We provide state-of-the-art coffee brewing equipment and break room supplies, and our team of customer service professionals ensure that our customers are able to provide their employees and visitors with exceptional refreshment services every day.
The Location Attendant will handle the break room supplies for our clients.
- Unload and stock daily inventory at customer site
- Manage the ordering, delivery and stocking of items at client location
- Check and manage date coded products to insure freshness
- Communicate with customer's employees about new product interest
- Use a laptop computer to manage stocking PAR levels, product orders and client invoicing
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Establishes and maintains a good working relationship and liaison with customers to project a positive image of the company and product.
- Performs repairs to best of ability. Calls in orders and service calls to main office.
- Distributes promotional materials and merchandises complete product line.
- Performs general repairs to company equipment as required at customer location.
- Cleans equipment and exchanges decanters on each visit.
- Counts physical inventory in locations and places orders to restock.
- Maintains customer location in a safe, clean and organized condition.
- Complies with company guidelines regarding uniform and personal appearance.
- Communicates with Route Sales Manager or General Manager regarding customers and reports on pending problems or on evidence of competitors in customer locations.
- May be required to travel to other locations to assist with short notice.
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift packages, up to 50lb (drinks and snacks)
- Reasonably clean driving record. Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonable within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- High School Diploma/ G.E.D required
- Must have a valid driver's license. Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients and operations staff. Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and customer service skills acquired through 1-2 years of experience in a position requiring heavy public contact. Must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance with the CMV policy and a valid driver's license.
- Client interaction, communication, organization/time management are critical to the success of this role. The ability to work efficiently and independently is important as well.