Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Travel Experience Specialist will work as a member of a team to offer individualized onboarding for our nurses on each travel assignment. He or she will help facilitate the best possible traveling experience for our nurses and other healthcare professionals by initiating and maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service while assisting with the resolution of day to day issues that arise for our contracted nurses.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Assist management with initial onboarding and help sustain support for nurses on assignment
- Educate new travel nurses on the processes they will follow and manage expectations for each assignment
- Build and maintain unique relationships with our contracted nurses
- Act as a liaison between nurses and all internal departments
- Proactively identify challenges the nurse might encounter and cheerfully assist with rectifying them
- Create the best possible experience for our contracted nurses by contributing new ideas and processes to improve the department
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exemplary interpersonal relations
- Adaptability to evolving situations
- Pleasant and helpful yet direct demeanor on the telephone
- Ability to relate to a variety of people and establish meaningful relationships
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Incredible work ethic
- Client centered mentality and passion for customer service
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Travel Experience Specialist for our EEO Policy
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation
- Service Orientation