Consultant needed to address the Federal Government's most pressing Ai and Data challenges.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Augie Ullmann
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $185,000A bit about us:
We are looking for a Consultant to help address the Federal Government's most pressing Ai and Data Challenges. You will design emerging technology-focused solutions to complex organizational problems and lead Federal clients to strategies that help them deploy the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their mission objectives.
If you have conducted Analytics Strategy assessments for clients; developed strategies, operational models, prototypes, and
technology roadmaps to optimize the use of data for analytic-driven decision making... read on!Why join us?
- Excellent Base Salary and Bonus Structure.
- Tremendous Benefits.
- Work for one of the largest Contractors to the Department of Defense.
- Advise clients to maximize their ROI on current technology investments and leverage emerging technology as well as Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- Identify a strategic go-to-market plan for target Data & Ai clients and collaborate with Consulting practice leadership to align it to overall strategic direction
- Perform the full range of sales activities from lead generation to on-site presentation to consistently cross-sell & up-sell Consulting Service Offerings into CG’s existing contracts & upcoming opportunities
- Build effective referral relationships with the CG’s PM & Capture Managers
- Coordinate effectively with the Implementation Consultants, Consulting Support Team, Technical SMEs, Managed Services, and Marketing Team to execute the sales life-cycle with the highest level of professionalism & technical competency
- Maintain an accurate and robust pipeline to commit to a forecast of specific business opportunities within a time period. Regularly report pipeline to the leadership of Consulting & Advisory Services
- 5-7 years of consulting/advisory experience with a focus on Data & Ai strategy and implementation
- Active Secret Clearance, or higher, is required
- 3-4 years of Defense industry experience in IT/Technology strategy, innovation/modernization strategy, strategic planning, and/or technical architecture development
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.