Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care!
Are you kind, caring and compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
If so, becoming a Professional CAREGiver may be the career choice for you! Our Professional CAREGivers provide a variety of senior care services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their own homes.
You'll do this by assisting our senior clients with their activities of daily living (ADLs) such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation
- Companionship and conversation
- Alzheimer’s care
- Personal cares (i.e. dressing, bathing, showering, toileting)
- Meal preparation
At Home Instead Senior Care you'll find that our team members embody our Core Values to treat each other with dignity and respect, encourage growth in ourselves and others and build value in our service to others.
We are also honest and committed to what we do so we are willing to hold each other accountable for our performance and how we treat each other.
We work hard but we also like to have fun and make the most of each workday together.
We value individuals who possess integrity, creativity, enthusiasm and the commitment to achieve HISC’s mission and goals.
We have a positive attitude toward all team members, visitors, clients and the communities in which we serve.
Do we sound like an organization you'd want to be part of? We would love to hear from you if you meet our minimum qualifications:
- The ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- The ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Have at least one year of work history in the United States
- Have a valid Maryland or DC driver's license
- Own a reliable vehicle and have current auto insurance
- Have a clean driving record
- Have the ability to speak, read, and write English on an average adult level
- Can successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have a valid CNA, HHA or GNA certificate
If you are interested in joining a growing company that serves seniors and values its employees, we might be the place for you!
Start by completing our online employment application and one of our Retention & Recruitment Coordinators will be in touch with you shortly.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Hardworking And Dedicated