Now hiring part-time and full-time CAREGivers in the Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Prineville, La Pine, Sunriver, and Madras areas. All shifts available.
Every single day, families are struggling to cope. Many are raising children, working demanding jobs, and caring for a senior family member. These family caregivers eventually run out of hours in the day. The stress of their daily lives becomes too great, leaving them unable to maintain balance. That's where you come in. As a dedicated CAREGiver, you can help these families restore balance, order, and peace to their lives, while allowing their loved ones to remain at home.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges- both physical and emotional. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you will meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of your clients and their families.
What’s in it for you?
- No experience or medical skills necessary
- Flexible scheduling - perfect for retirees and students
- Two full days of classroom and hands-on training
- Ongoing online training through Home Instead's Empower portal
- Supplemental income
- Very rewarding
- A way to meet and interact with others outside your home
Requirements to be a CAREGiver
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Willingness to assist clients with personal care services
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Benefits of Choosing Home Instead
- $1000 Sign-On Bonus
- $100 CAREGiver Referral Bonus
- Client Referral Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K for ALL Caregivers
- Short Term Disability
- Accident/Injury policy
- Cancer Policy
- Ongoing continuing education opportunities, including on the job training
- A wonderful team environment
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinsteadbend.com, or call our office at (541) 330-6400
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.