To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lockbox Remittance/Payment Services Associate III
Conduent, Inc. • Memphis, TN
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Summary: Responsible for routine operation of BancTec Docuscans equipment for scanning documents. Also responsible for routine operation of equipment for capturing checks such as transports that may also include KFI functions. Incumbent will also need to perform routine maintenance on equipment in order to minimize quality issues and downtime.Typically requires problem solving abilities, basic understanding of functional equipment and related processes as well as computer operations. Must be able to perform equipment operation and maintenance, maintain daily logs, and capture issues logs. You may be required to have 1 or more years of experience to acquire necessary skills and knowledge.Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties):
- Operating department equipment, and troubleshooting any problems that may arise
- Performing basic preventative and routine maintenance on assigned equipment
- Escalating any service issues to appropriate service contact and / or workflow coordinator / supervisor when required
- Providing preventative maintenance by cleaning machine and ensuring safe operating conditions
- Place batched checks/ documents in feeder, monitor scanning process, ensure items are captured, rescan any items that need correctingOther Responsibilities (Non-Essential Duties):
- Cross-train to possess the ability to support all areas within the Lockbox departmentEducation and Experience (Required):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year working experience within the Lockbox department desired, but not required.Knowledge and Skills (Required):
- Basic computer operating knowledge (touch screen, mouse, reboot, etc)
- Ability to manage fast-paced deadline driven environment & multitask
- Ability to accurately troubleshoot areas of machine
- Ability to focus on job priorities and excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)Working Environment:
- Fast-paced production environment
- Exposure to moderate noise levels
- Work area is cooled in accordance with operating specifications of machinery
- Performing duties involves constant motion, including a lifting requirement of 10lbs
- Requires standing for entire workday
- Requires knowledge of possible electrical hazards & machine safetyConduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.