Medawar JewelersWe are looking for qualified candidates for the Flint and Fenton locations.
Are you looking for a change for the better? Are you wanting to be a part of a team that is growing and is a part of the growth? Are you a self-motivated person who wants to succeed? Do you have the drive to be the best and offer the best?
We are looking for responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Sales Associates to join our happy team. Someone who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from providing appropriate product solutions for our customers to nurturing them through the purchase flow from start to finish.
Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals and standards of our company, embody our culture, and will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations! You do not need to know a lot about jewelry, we will train you! We just want you to be self-motivated to do a job well done, with heart and grit! We want you to be fulfilled and happy!
- Welcomes customers by greeting them and building relationships
- Advises customers by determining their needs and providing them with choices
- Sell merchandise to consistently meet or exceed our expectations and our client's expectations
- Help clients celebrate their most important occasions with a gift of love from Medawar's
- Provide outstanding customer service and a high-quality shopping experience to grow the customer base
- Documents sold by creating or updating customer profile records
- Processes payments at the register
- Keeps clientele informed of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- Offers a personalized shopping experience based on helping clients celebrate special occasions
- Contributes to team effort by collaborating and accomplishing related results as needed
- Understand and utilize policies and procedures to be proficient in handling customer transactions and solving customer service issues appropriately
- Perform store set up and closing operations, including opening and closing office area and moving jewelry to and from the store safe and display areas
- Perform basic store maintenance, merchandising, and other required activities to keep the store clean, safe, and inviting
- Honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Willing and able to celebrate life's special moments with our clients
- Good listening skills
- Strong drive to meet the needs of clients
- Dependable, and success-focused
- Positive outlook, fun-loving and welcoming
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills required
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Love to work with beautiful products in a beautiful environment
- Experience desired, but not required
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Medawar Jewelers
We are an established family-owned jewelry store with locations in Flint, Fenton, and Lansing. We have generations of customers who call us their family jeweler because of our honesty, integrity, and our love of how we provide to our community. We believe in constant professional growth and we are always improving our processes and technology and staying on-trend with inventory and styles.
Our culture is one of teamwork, fun, and professionalism. We offer the quality of life benefits that include flexible scheduling, holiday and vacation pay, paid industry training, and a generous employee purchasing program. We also offer an unlimited income potential based on sales and clienteling ability with a generous commission and bonus program.
- Active Listening
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Event Management