To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Lafayette, LA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Contracts Specialist - Lafayette, LA
Our partner in the Healthcare Industry is looking for a Contract Specialist to join thier growing team. Someone with a paralegal background is preferred.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and able to handle multiple tasks w ith ease and professionalism.
- Must possess administrative, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Must have a thorough w orking know ledge of computers and applicable office software including Microsoft Office Suite (Adobe Professional, Outlook, W ord, Excel, Access, Power Point), internet research, and database programs.
- Ensure that all contracts are signed, shipped, countersigned and processed in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of legal and analytic assignments under the direction of the Director of managed care and attorneys.
- Demonstrates a positive, flexible, customer comes first attitude.
- Manages special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prioritize and manage assignments quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Participates in and facilitate the preparation, execution, negotiation and administration of agreements, contracts and other managed care documents.
- Completes the pro forma and key terms sheet after Director of managed care coordinates with Decision Support. *
- Uphold strict confidentiality at all times regarding all managed care matters, including but not limited to pending and completed negotiations and acquisitions.
- Responsible for tracking all contracts, with particular emphasis on renew als and expiration's and keep internal clients and others informed of contract status and related issues.
- Maintain pending and completed contracts in an organized and accessible system.
- Assist w ith the load of all appropriate information in systems for the Revenue Cycle Department ( Collections) to access for eligibility|authorization|billing guidance.
- Prepares letters of Intent at the direction of the Director of managed care.
- Manages RFPs at the direction of the Director of managed care.
- Responsible for completing language changes at direction of Attorney and Director of managed care.
- Responsible for completing Key Terms w orksheet based on pro forma information gathered prior to contract signatures.
- Manages the CBS w orksheet for payer requirements.
- Attends conference calls as needed during contract negotiations.
- Responsible for completing termination letters as needed for contracts.
- Assists w hen needed to complete acquisition letters to send to payers.
- All other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Paralegal, Legal Secretaryl, Administrative Assistant
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]