If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and have an eye for identifying fresh and high-quality products, consider an In-Store Shopping Clerk position at Sprouts Farmers Market. As one of the fastest-growing natural foods retailers, we're looking for team members who are detail-oriented and passionate about inspiring our customers to make healthier choices through positive shopping experiences.
Overview of Responsibilities
As an In-Store Shopping Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market, you will be responsible for the following:
* Work in-store to shop and fulfill customer's online orders using a mobile device equipped with the Instacart Shopper App
* Provide excellent customer service by focusing on product quality and freshness, and substituting potential out-of-stock items
* Effectively communicate any necessary changes to an order
* Process order transactions using the in-store POS system
* Serve as an online ambassador for the store answering questions about order delivery, the Instacart platform, and the benefits of using the service
* May assist in other areas of the store by stocking shelves, filling the frozen food bins, and helping maintain the overall cleanliness and presentation of the store.
To be an In-Store Shopping Clerk at Sprouts, you must:
* Be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior; have a positive attitude and the ability to interact positively with our customers.
* Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment.Ability to operate front end equipment; register, calculator, scanner.
* Be able to perform the following: standing, walking, bending, throughout the entire workday
* Able to maneuver a utility cart holding 20 lbs. requiring a force up to 35 lbs., up to 2 hours, a distance up to 20 feet.
* Be able to walk up to 3 miles in an 8-hour shift
* Be able to perform other related duties as assigned
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include: - Competitive pay - Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health - Vacation accrual plan - Opportunities for career growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedules - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match - Company paid life insurance - Contests and appreciation events throughout the year full of prizes, food and fun! Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits: - Bonus based on company and/or individual performance - Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental and vision - Health Savings Account with company match - Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care - Company paid short-term disability coverage - Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers - Paid holidays Get Paid Every Day! Sprouts Farmers Market offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible employee, you'll be able to transfer the money you've already earned at no extra cost, and get it the next business day, for free. We offer DailyPay so you don't have to wait for payday to access the money you've already worked for. With DailyPay, you can see how much you've made every day and you can transfer your money any time before payday. You can learn more by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to In-Store Shopping Clerk
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Sprouts will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance.
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Positive Attitude
- Quality Management