Interim HealthCare of Cincinnati Job Requirements
is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN, to provide one-on-one home care for pediatric to young adult patients.
A Home Care Nurse helps patients with medical care needs, such as G-tubes, ventilators, feeding tubes, and tracheotomy. Treating patients in the comfort of their home allows a closer relationship, better patient satisfaction, and a more positive outcome. We have several new referrals for cases located on the East Side of Cincinnati (Amelia, Batavia, Eastgate, etc) Benefits for Private Duty/Home Health Nurse LPN:
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus for 24 hour/week schedule
- Part Time and Full Time positions available
- Weekly Paychecks and Direct Deposit
- Flexible schedule - select the cases and shifts that best fit your needs.
- Work close to where you live and service the people in your community.
- Employee Appreciation Rewards - Earn up to $250 per year in gift cards
- Health Insurance offered with 32 hr/week schedule
Interim HealthCare is one of the largest home health care companies in the country. We have been in business for over 50 years. Our success is directly related to our caring, compassionate, and dedicated employees.
Requirements for Private Duty Nurse - LPN: Company Overview
- LPN license in the State of Ohio
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification (we also provide these classes in our office)
- Enjoy working independently
- Dependable, Caring & Compassionate
- Reliable transportation
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Amelia
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time
Automated External Defibrillator
Licensed Practical Nurse