A Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing a multi-site Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) deployment for a large Healthcare customer. In addition, a Senior Project manager is responsible for exploring ways to expand and grow solutions and services opportunities with existing clients, and providing Program/Project oversight for solution deployments and engagements. A Senior Project Manager will also be responsible for the planning, direction and coordination of all activities of designated projects. The Senior Project Manager will ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within scope, schedule, resource and quality parameters, as defined within the executed Statement of Work and/or Customer Contract. A Senior Project Manager is responsible for the complete financial health of a project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience managing large, multi-site Unified Communications projects, including Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone deployments.
- Experience managing IT projects for a Healthcare customer base.
- Provide monthly forecasts and financial management of all projects assigned, including forecasting monthly, profit/loss analysis, identifying potential budget overruns or underruns.
- Assessing risks to project or program and plans for mitigation or remediation.
- Provide dotted line management of project team resources.
- Provide support to bids and proposals and presales efforts as needed
- Work closely with and serve as an extension of Iron Bow Account Team
- Identify client strategic business objectives, operational goals and assess ways to drive delivery and consultative services revenues
- Map client environment (hardware, software, key application) and pin point gaps by conducting "opportunity analysis" engagements
- Work closely with strategic service delivery partners, subcontractors and independent contractors
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing a project, or series of smaller projects or a definable piece of a larger program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements.
- Understand and apply the Iron Bow PM Methodology processes and procedures
- Understand and abide by the Iron Bow ISO 9001 policies and procedures
- Projects managed are typically of moderate technical complexity.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent mid to high level projects. This includes integrated voice/data, VoIP, security, wireless, VTC, LAN/WAN, Data Center and consulting services solutions.
- Coordinate resource scheduling with the resource manager and subcontractors as required.
- Provide project status reports, monitor and track entire project lifecycle, leverage MS Project reporting tools and be accountable for overall project success. This includes full financial assessment and responsibility of project profitability.
- Assess client business and technical objectives, determine deliverables, evaluate risk and execute projects.
- Some travel required (30%), as well as an expectation of after-hours work as needed, for implementation deployment tasks, cutover tasks, etc.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Effective Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project a must.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to balance a large volume workload.
- Ability to prioritize requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is desired.
- 10 - 12 years in a related technical environment and at least three years consultative IT services selling experience and some project management experience is desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- PMP certification required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is desired
- There are approximately 30% travel requirements for this position.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Local Area Networks
Wide Area Networks