Volt Workforce Solutions in partnership with a local Manufacturer is in search of Assemblers to join their Everett team. This assignment has the potential to be Temp to Hire, so please apply today!
As the Assembler you will be responsible for the wiring of electronic, mechanical, sub-assemblies, and parts to ensure the unit functions according to specifications or to determine the cause of unit failure. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Read test procedures, performance specifications, and drawings to perform testing procedures
- Assemble functional performance of systems, sub-assemblies, and parts
- Calibrate and utilize test instrument (Hi-Pot tester) according to specifications
- Compare results with specifications
- Replace/Repair defective wiring and components
- Wire individual ballast and electrical harness
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and understand schematics and can identify electronic components
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic concerns down to the component level
- Experience using power tools and hand tools
- Strong computer skills
- Can lift, move, and carry up to 35 lbs.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product