Top drivers earn $77,000 | $3,600 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,210-$1,450 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 75% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards with 150 miles of Kansas City, MO.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $3,600 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 60 miles of Kansas City, MO.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
, and we can talk you through it.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time – 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment – Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - New pay increase - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
- Rail Yard
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)