To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinician II - EISS (PT).
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton • Hamilton Township, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children's services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. We are a recognized leader in trauma-informed work and have pioneered integrated healthcare in the State.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Marketing, Nursing, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides individual, family, group psychotherapy/counseling, and assessments for mental health and dual diagnosis clients within the EISS program (Early Intervention and Support Services). Treatment based on wellness and recovery approach.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides individual, group, family therapy, case management services, and assessments.
- Participates in Mobile Outreach responses for the initial evaluation and referral of consumers to the EISS program.
- Conducts thorough initial and ongoing assessments involving the collection, analysis, and recording of significant bio-psychosocial information.
- Makes diagnoses.
- Maintains regular therapeutic contact with consumers.
- Advocates for consumers and makes indicated referrals.
- Coordinates treatment with relevant staff both inside and outside the agency.
- Utilizes agency/program IT system for communications and clinical purposes.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date case records in accordance with agency standards, accreditation and funding source requirements.
- Participates in QM activities.
- Utilizes supervision and training as opportunities for enhancing professional competence.
- Submits schedule, all statistical reports/logs, and clinical reports within proscribed timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all duties in a professional and ethical manner consistent with agency, licensing, COA, and profession standards.
- Master’s or doctoral level degree in mental health field;
- Licensed or near licensure (LSW/LCSW or LAC/LPC)
- Two years treatment experience in mental health and substance fields with adults, children, and families.
- Computer literate.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is desirable.
Complete Online Application
If you are unable to complete the online application at this time,
please click “APPLY NOW”, send in your resume and we will be in contact with next steps!