Our client a state in the Midwestern and Great Lakes regions of North America, is currently seeking an Eligibility Specialist for a 6 month temporary position. The position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a fast-paced work environment with 100 executive branch business units focusing on values of public service, diversity, well-being, and work-life balance. You will gain valuable experience quickly, improving your overall skillset and professional development through state service.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- This hours will be 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Friday
- The pay rate for this position is up to $21.80 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Review information in the child welfare management information system to make recommendations on application eligibility for funding reimbursement.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to obtain needed information while representing the unit in a positive and professional manner.
- Displays an ability to work and communicate successfully with fellow employees and Family Case Managers (FCM); follows and supports policies and procedures.
- Review applications to determine eligibility based on federal and state policies and procedures
- Work simultaneously in ICES (Electronic system of Division of Family Resources), MaGIK (Electronic System for DCS) to review and update applicant information, and Kidtraks (financial system).
- Identify and obtain missing data, clarifications or additional information
- Communicate verbally and in writing with FCM’s
- All other related duties as assigned
Must have 2-4 years works experience with social work, an equivalent of work experience, or accredited college training. Must have critical thinking skills, be very detail oriented, and be able to maintain confidentiality. Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate information effectively in writing or verbally. Must be able to make a decision supported by documentation in file and adhere to federal and state policy and procedures. Must be able to successfully execute complex tasks and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment. Must be able to formulate and monitor project deadlines, ensure accurate and timely completion of project tasks, and do data entry. Requires computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and database management programs.
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position please email a word copy of your resume to (URL blocked - click to apply)
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply