LaSalle Network has partnered with a Distillery in Three Oaks, Michigan that is looking for a Restaurant Manager to help build their brand by providing first class service to guests and employees. As the face of the restaurant operation, this Restaurant Manager will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of professionalism and service.
A successful Restaurant Manager exhibits strong leadership skills and inspires their team to bring 100% to every shift. As an advocate for the employees and partner to the business, the Restaurant Manager must be a positive leader who drives company culture and the values of the distillery. They will lead by example and motivate the team to perform at their best especially during peak service times. The Restaurant Manager must have the ability to remain calm and collected even during bits of chaos.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibit strong leaderships skills that promote a positive culture and healthy work environment
- Maintain financial reports to use as a baseline to drive decision making and marketing initiatives
- Consistently develop and train on industry knowledge and how to best manage and execute success
- Create and implement procedures and systems that cater to the changing needs of the business
- Implement training initiatives for every team member so they can arm themselves with the tools necessary to exhibit exceptional service
- Partner with the Executive Chef to develop and roll out training programs on food and spirits to best educate the front and back of the house
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 5 years (Required) of restaurant management experience
Restaurant Manager Shifts:
- Open availability for all shifts per business needs
If you are interested in this Restaurant Manager opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Associate Unit Manager
Key words and related terms: restaurant , manager , food , service , serve , sales , hospitality
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.