The VP of Finance is responsible for leading all aspects of the regional finance function, including FP&A, capital allocation, and business profitability. The VP of Finance will partner with the management team and the Corporate CFO to support the Company's growth objectives through organic and inorganic activities. The VP of Finance will serve as a key member of the management team and will be a leader in driving growth and transformation for the company.
The VP of Finance will be expected to establish and maintain a finance organization that supports robust business decision making through analytics.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with CFO and the team to drive organic growth and profitability.
- Work with Corporate to ensure accounting organization and systems are in place and operating effectively for oversight of external audit and tax reporting and planning, all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, and compliance with appropriate GAAP and regulatory requirements.
- Develop budgets and forecasts to monitor progress and present financial metrics.
Key Challenges & Opportunities
- Oversee short and long-term financial planning in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Develop budgets, operational goals and develop business investment cases, and validate ROI. Champion cash flow management
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of KPI's. Establishing analytics will require close collaboration with corporate FP&A, and Chief Transformation Officer's team
- Translate operational metrics into financial performance
- Ongoing careful analysis of profit margins, working capital and cash flow
The successful candidate will be a visible leader - energetic, and operationally-oriented that has a track record of creating value. They will possess exceptional team building and leadership skills, intellect, and finance acumen to drive growth in business operations and profitability. They will have strong business judgment, a sense of urgency and influencing skills and solid understanding of multi-site manufacturing, cash conversion cycles and leading profit improvement initiatives.
Strategically, the VP of Finance will help set the growth agenda and provide sound analysis and judgment on growth opportunities that significantly increase the value of the company, but also be able to roll up their sleeves to drive decisions and execution with a sense of urgency. The VP of Finance must be capable of boiling down complex financial information into succinct business analysis. This person must also display the ability to serve as an effective partner to the CFO and effectively leverage corporate shared services to ensure an efficient cost structure.
The VP of Finance, will be hands-on, and will have the personal drive to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with high expectations for responsiveness. The VP of Finance will translate various initiatives into metrics and indicators, setting up tracking mechanisms to gauge performance through strong communication and collaboration skills. The VP of Finance should possess and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Experience in fast-paced environment: Demonstrated success of creating equity value in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a process-oriented and visible leader who will drive increased financial rigor throughout the business. An energetic, responsive, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards to drive success across the business.
- Track record of value creation: Prior experience in a growing process (preferably in a public company) with a proven track record of personal and team value creation is highly desired. Ideal candidates bring hands-on expertise utilizing analytic skills to focus the organization on delivering profitable growth.
- Detail oriented: While it will be critical to be a strategic thought partner to the CFO, it is also imperative that candidate be able to "roll up sleeves" when necessary and do a deep dive into accounting, reporting or other financial issues.
- Strong communicator: The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with good listening skills and the ability to understand and distil complex financial matters;
- 10+ years of progressive finance leadership roles in a large company, preferable publicly traded.
Executing for Results
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved performance, tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- A risk-taker who seeks data and input from others to foresee possible threats or unintended circumstances from decisions; someone who takes smart risks.
- A leader who is viewed by others as having a high degree of integrity and forethought in his/her approach to making decisions; the ability to act in a transparent and consistent manner while always consideration what is best for the organization
Interested candidates, please submit resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to VP of Finance
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Business Analysis
- Capital Allocation