To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stevens Point, WI 54481
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Forecast & Workforce Management Analyst
Associated Bank • Stevens Point, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Responsible for contact center production forecasts and staff scheduling in a 24 x 7 x 365 multi site contact center including daily, weekly and monthly schedule campaigns to meet required service levels.
Responsible for long term production, financial and staffing requirements forecasts and projections. Responsible for overall systems administration of our CCO (Customer Care Optimization) solutions including Work Force Management, Call Recording, Customer Surveys, Voice and Data Analytics and eLearning.
Serves as Work Force Management subject matter expert to other lines of business and provides support and guidance to those business lines as requested.
This position can also provide backup support to management on duty for any issues/problems. Has the ability to take customer calls, emails, chats to help as a backup and colleague support on issues/problems as a backup during high volume events.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• -Performs high-level, in-depth analysis needed to forecast call production, plan and staff multiple sites appropriately to meet service level agreements. Responsible for forecast accuracy. Produces and publishes daily, intra day, weekly, monthly and annual call volume and service level forecasts.
• -Responsible for creating and maintaining department schedules using the work force management system including agent, support line, specialized, traffic and floor supervision. Analyzes agent schedules to meet service level requirements efficiently and within work rules, legal requirements and other constraints. Ensures schedules are published within acceptable time frames. Is responsible for PTO and flex time scheduling for department utilizing cost effective resources with consideration to overtime limits, shift differential and FT vs PT costs.
• -Communicates frequently to call center managers and supervisors with recommendations related to call volume and staffing forecasts.
• -Assist in ensuring a positive work environment by properly balancing business needs for agent scheduling with agent preferences. Communicate changes and requirements positively to agents.
• -Acts as business line system administrator for all CCO applications including scheduling and forecasting software application, call recording, speech and data analytics, customer surveys and eLearning. Provides First Level of internal support for usage or analysis questions.
• -Interpret decision support statistics to analyze the current environment within the contact center and the affects of changes to the schedule such as vacations or overtime. Analyzes requests for alterations to the schedule or exceptions and responds appropriately.
• -Analyzes call volumes and patterns and reports forecast and actual performance for multiple sites and/or call handling groups, and maintains other information needed for accurate forecasting.
-Responsible for reporting critical performance information for multiple call center sites including both agent and department performance metrics including incentive and scorecard data. Manage all reporting done for the call center for accuracy and validity.
-Plans for special impact of events and response to advertising, promotions, acquisitions, events etc., and gathers information from other parts of the organization to identify these impacts.
-Maintain staffing model and capacity plan for each site. Makes recommendations to optimize schedules and minimize cost, as well as the ability projects staffing required to meet service levels.
-Is an active member of the call center management team. Supports Customer Care as requested by handling customer calls and acts as Supervisor on Duty in Call Center as needed.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Or Technical Diploma Required
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Preferred
2-4 years Contact center working in a forecasting or scheduling capacity for a 50+ seat contact center or experience as a Contact Center Lead or Supervisor. Two or more years experience with ACD reporting systems. Experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead. Required
4-7 years 3 - 5 years experience as a financial or reporting analyst in a contact center environment, using ACD call volume and staffing information for analysis Preferred