To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Donny Yoshida
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineering - Service Technician
Kelly Engineering Resources • Lake Forest, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Rate DOE: $65-$75K – commensurate hourly of $30 - $36/hr
90 day contract to hire
Food processing systems specializing in robotics and high-speed food makeup and packaging lines, seeks a qualified Field Service Engineer.
Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years of controls experience, preferably in the baking or machine manufacturing industry, experience with servo motors, programming PLC’s and comfortable with customer contact.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Electrical Specification/Standards.
- Capable of developing concepts based on product and customer specifications.
- Work with mechanical engineering to create electrical equipment designs for individual and project level machine controls utilizing PLC’s and servo motor platforms.
- Utilize tools for calculations, schedules, design review and detailed documentation for projects.
- Independently create PLC and HMI/MMI programs.
- Lead debug and final check out team for the system.
- Initiate engineering change documents and drawing revisions as needed.
- Participate in the factory acceptance testing for customer projects in house.
- Provide on-site technical assistance in conjunction with the service department as needed.
- Robot experience in operation or programming is a plus.
- Willing to learn Robot programming and interfacing a requirement.
For more information or further consideration on this opportunity please contact Donny Yoshida, Kelly Engineering Recruiter, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.