As an experienced customer service representative, its time to take your experience to the next level and become a customer advocate supporting a high-end, luxury automotive brand. Join us in providing an exceptional customer service experience as an Bilingual French-English Automotive Brand Ambassador with TTEC in Duluth, GA.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Competitive hourly wage with performance based bonuses
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Paid training
- Health and wellness benefits
- and other awesome perks
On a typical day, you'll
- Answer questions on products and services
- Assist customers with how-to's
- Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact resolution
- Deliver amazing customer service
Why You? What You Bring
- Remarkable verbal and written skills in both French and English
- Exceptional customer service experience; automotive experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
- Empathy is the key – it's so important it bears repeating
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.