You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Human Resources Admin
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Admin to join their team in Northern New Jersey.
The Human Resources Admin will provide general support for the Human Resource Management department. They will work regular business hours of 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Admin:
- Assist with file management
- Assist with onboarding and new employee documentation
- Handle confidential information
- Answer incoming telephone calls timely, professionally, and accurately
- Distribute and post internal company communication
- Assist with ad-hoc projects when needed
Qualifications for the Human Resources Admin:
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- COVID-19 vaccination is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility
- File Manager
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 119252
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.